| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilmington, De in December is very cool at 2.1 °C (35.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish. Just 88.4mm (3.5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:21 long and the longest day is 9:32 long with an average length of 9:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilmington, De December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Wilmington, De, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilmington, De:
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 80.1 kms (49.8 miles) NNW
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) WNW
- York, Pa, Usa - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) WNW
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 51 kms (31.7 miles) NW
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 51 kms (31.7 miles) NW
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 105.8 kms (65.8 miles) WSW
- Denton, Md, Usa - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) SSW
- Dover, De, Usa - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) SSW
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) SSW
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) SSW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 111 kms (69 miles) N
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 63.7 kms (39.6 miles) NE
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 63.7 kms (39.6 miles) NE
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 38.9 kms (24.2 miles) NE
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) E
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) ESE
- Milford, De, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.8 miles) SE